Happy new year!
Looking back on the past year, I want to share with you my top 10 health tips in 2014. These were the most read by my 1,000+ email subscribers so I know they were of benefit to many people.
My hope is that 2015 brings you an abundance of health and happiness – and perhaps something you learn here can play a part in that.
1. How to train for a stairclimb
2. Avoid this machine at the gym like the plague
3. Why firefighters should never do sit-ups and crunches
4. What is the Best Way for Firefighters to Work Out?
5. Hydration: Do you really need to drink 8 glasses of water per day?
6. The single best back strengthening exercise for firefighters
7. Cancer and Firefighters: Another benefit of exercise that you may not have thought about
8. The big myth about flexibility and firefighter back injuries
9. Should you be taking a multivitamin?
10. Having this condition makes you 35 times more likely to die on duty
If you’re not on my list to get more health tips like these, enter your name and email below.